Sunday, July 18, 2010

Want to write me? Please?

Provo MTC address:
Elder Tyler Wyatt Rasmussen
MTC Mailbox #342
PER-LIMC 0922
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

I will be in the Provo MTC for 3 weeks so by mid-August I will be in Peru. When I am in Peru there will be two different ways you can mail letters to me but they both have to be done without mistakes or the letters won't get to me.

Peru letters and packages:
If you want to send me a letter or a package through regular mail you can send it to:

Tyler Wyatt Rasmussen
Av. Jorge Basadre 592 Of. 604-B
San Isidro, Lima 27 PERU

If you want to write letters this way they need to go through the US Postal Service. Packages should not be sent through UPS or other alternate methods. They may not get to me and if they do I will charged a large fee to receive them. Letters need to be addressed to exactly that address. Do not put Elder or my mission on the letter. If my name is not the same name on my passport I won't get the letter.

Peru pouch mail:
If you want to send me mail through the pouch system send it to:

Elder Tyler Wyatt Rasmussen
Peru Lima Central Mission
PO Box 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150

To send pouch mail there can only be one sheet of paper. You tri-fold it and tape it closed and put a stamp right on the paper without an envelope.

Pouch mail is sent by the letters going to Salt Lake and then the church sends them the rest of the way. This is the way I suggest to write. It will cost less on postage and it will have a better chance of getting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment